Zscaler Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Chandigarh/ Bangalore
Zscaler Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Chandigarh/ Bangalore
Zscaler Recruitment 2021: Zscaler is one of the most exciting technology companies around. Our mission is simple – it is to revolutionize Internet security through the magic of cloud computing. We are the leading, most innovative firm in a $35 billion market – security – and our passion is to bring cloud computing to Internet security just like Salesforce.com did to CRM.
More than 5,000 organizations around the world are already using Zscaler – including amazing brands like General Electric, Nestle, NBC, Heinz, VMWare, Toyota, Schneider Electric-and more than 13 million people across more than 200 countries are protected by our systems every single day.
Company Website: www.zscaler.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer – 6 months Internship + full time role
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT
- Fresher who are available for 6 months of internship in Jan 2021 can only apply
- Responsible for white box and unit testing complex features which include implementing, automating and executing test cases.
- Create and improve test frameworks to satisfy automation and reporting.
- Interact with customers and partners to simulate customer scenarios that help validate the product.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Support production issues
- Passion and knack for identifying tests that break the code
- Comfort with Java or Python or C programming and a strong grasp of operating systems concepts
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of web test automation
- Understanding of PKI, network security technologies and protocols
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of RESTful APIs, threading, and performance testing
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
Apply Link: Click Here