YAZAKI Recruitment 2020 | Engineer – Supply Chain | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT; B.Com/ M.Com | Pune
Company: YAZAKI India Pvt Ltd
YAZAKI GLOBAL Yazaki is among top 15 global auto-component companies with global leadership in W/H with close to 30% market share. Along with wiring harness, Yazaki also produces power distribution and management electronic products, clusters, electronic products for hybrid and electric vehicles and has a significant presence in the emerging trends of electrification and autonomous vehicles.
In its 2017 financial year, Yazaki had a turnover of US$ 18.5 billion, with more than 290,000 employees and operations in 45 countries. Yazaki India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yazaki Corporation, and has 11 plants and 2 Technical Centers in 8 location, with close to 12000 employees.
Company Website: www.yazaki-group.com/
Positions: Senior Engineer – Supply Chain Management
Role: Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT; B.Com/ M.Com
Requirement for Senior Engineer – Import Buyer for Pune location.
1. Import Order sheet preparation
2. Air Order working
3. Import document submission to CHA
4. Customs clearance followup
5. Knwoledge of HSN code. 6 Tracking sheet preparation
7. Followup with supplier for timely shipment
8. Followup with CHA for container booking and clearance
9. BOE processing steps
10. ZMIRO/MIRO preparation
11. Tracking payment to supplier
12. Various MIS related to import ,cha cost,air freight cost,
13. Logistics cost.
14. Good knowledge of Excel,SAP
15.Order placing throgh SAP
16. Material movement monitoring and analysis
17. PO Vs dispatch data for tracking purpose.
18. lead time awareness, implications & importance
19. Should able speak /write with overseas suppliers
20. Procurement of raw material or imported parts, components from global suppliers.
21. Send weekly orders or schedules/forecast to various suppliers through SAP/ ERP
22. Follow up with supplier for the dispatches.
23. During ’emergency’ send the air order and ensure timely availability at warehouse.
24. Maintain budgeted inventory levels.
25. Ensure zero line stoppages .
26. Co-ordinate for the engineering change with Engineering Change Management team.
27. Control obsolescence due to engineering change, model/variant phase out.
28. Knowledge of CVD , IBD , MIRO and other import purchase.
Apply Link: Click Here