Yamaha Motors Walk-In Drive | Freshers | System Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | 2018 & 2019 Batch | Faridabad | 24th September 2019
Company: YAMAHA Motors Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (YMSLI) is a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Solutions Group, Japan. We specialize in providing a wide gamut of IT services to our clients worldwide with utmost quality, lower costs and timely delivery. Our constant endeavor is to help our clients to reduce the total cost of IT operations significantly while utilizing the vast skilled IT resources available in India with an onsite / off-shore delivery model.
Since its inception in 2002, Yamaha Motor Solutions India has grown at an enormous rate and even after a decade of continuous & expanding operations, we have remained true to our core principles and vision. Today, our solutions provide strategic advantage to several most admired organizations in the world as we have long-standing and vibrant partnerships with numerous companies across the globe.
Company Website: www.ymsl.in
Positions: System Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Faridabad
- Stipend Amount: 25000/- PM for 6 months
- CTC- After 6 months- 3 to 3.5 LPA (depending upon performance)
- BE/B.Tech (CS/IT/ ECE Branch only); MCA
- 2018 and 2019 Batch
- Bond Period & Submission of original educational documents: 2 Years
- Candidate should work in Rotational shifts.
Note: This Profile related to System Engineer Trainee Profile only so this is not related to any hiring for Technical or Software Development role.
- Overall leadership and management relating to the operations of monitoring service.
- Basic understanding of Networking.
- Communication with all stakeholders.
- Process improvement & standardization.
- Highlight critical issue to management.
- Knowledge of incident management or Problem management.
- Support for software upgrades & server maintenance plan.
- Updating of Operation Manual (standardized task catalogue).
- Good Communication skills and Candidate should have a learning attitude.
- Supervise monitoring and helpdesk processes and ensure quality.
- Should be presentable and having 24*7 team management skill.
- Candidate should be process-oriented.
- Should have own conveyance as no cab facility or ready to relocate to Faridabad location.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible male candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 24th September 2019.
Date: 24th September 2019 (Tuesday)
Time: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
YAMAHA Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (Gate No. 1)
19/6, Mathura Road,
(Landmark: Opp. Escorts Mujesar Metro Station)
Documents to Carry:
- Updated resume
- One photograph