YAMAHA Motors Recruitment 2020 | System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/IT, Electronics Engineering | Chennai
Company: YAMAHA Motors Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (YMSLI) is a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Solutions Group, Japan. We specialize in providing a wide gamut of IT services to our clients worldwide with utmost quality, lower costs and timely delivery. Our constant endeavor is to help our clients to reduce the total cost of IT operations significantly while utilizing the vast skilled IT resources available in India with an onsite / off-shore delivery model.
Since its inception in 2002, Yamaha Motor Solutions India has grown at an enormous rate and even after a decade of continuous & expanding operations, we have remained true to our core principles and vision. Today, our solutions provide strategic advantage to several most admired organizations in the world as we have long-standing and vibrant partnerships with numerous companies across the globe.
Company Website: www.ymsl.in
Positions: Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: INR 3 – 5 LPA
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/IT, Electronics Engineering
- Daily ticket handling, Solve incidents and service requests assigned from the queue.
- Install, configure, Update Operating Systems, Applications, Office Software and Antivirus.
- Troubleshooting Laptops, Desktops, printers and network devices in person, over remote assistance and supporting users.
- Provide Technical support by remotely to branch offices.
- Perform Client Systems patching activity with guidance from Central Patching team.
- Performing End of the Day Tasks and verification of Physical assets.
- Send Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports to peers.
- Participate in triages, technical discussions, new initiatives.
- Prepare and update Knowledge base Articles and SOP documents.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices will be a plus.
- Positive Mindset with good attitude.
- Passion to learn and grow rapidly and a team player.
Apply Link: Click Here