YAMAHA Motors Recruitment 2020 | System Administrator | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering | Noida
Company: YAMAHA Motors Solutions India Pvt Ltd
YAMAHA Motors Recruitment 2020: Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (YMSLI) is a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Solutions Group, Japan. We specialize in providing a wide gamut of IT services to our clients worldwide with utmost quality, lower costs and timely delivery. Our constant endeavor is to help our clients to reduce the total cost of IT operations significantly while utilizing the vast skilled IT resources available in India with an onsite / off-shore delivery model.
Since its inception in 2002, Yamaha Motor Solutions India has grown at an enormous rate and even after a decade of continuous & expanding operations, we have remained true to our core principles and vision. Today, our solutions provide strategic advantage to several most admired organizations in the world as we have long-standing and vibrant partnerships with numerous companies across the globe.
Company Website: www.ymsl.in
Positions: System Administrator
Experience: 4-6 years
Job Location: Noida
Salary: INR 6 – 8 LPA
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/IT, Electronics Engineering
- Design, Install and Configure internal and customer facing servers, Storage and related Operating Systems.
- Proactively manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems.
- Administer and support core Microsoft and VMware technologies
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans.
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment
- Backup and restore management.
- Define and document best practices and support procedures.
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance activities
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation.
- Carry out special tasks at Management’s direction
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- B.E or B. Tech in Computers/IT/Electronics Engineering.
- Self-Starter, Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length while working under pressure
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently.
- Team Player and passion to continually learn and grow.
- Confident communicator with mentoring capabilities.
- Ready to deploy any time of the day for meetings and follow up calls.
- Mentoring capabilities to help other colleagues.
Apply Link: Click Here