Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE | Chennai/ Mumbai
Company: Wipro HR Services India Pvt Ltd
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Role: Software Developer
Job Locations: Chennai/ Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering (2018/ 2019 Batch)
Robotic Process Automation enables business professionals to easily configure software robots to automate repetitive, routine work between multiple systems. These “bots” work directly across application user interfaces, mimicking the actions a person would perform, including logging in and out of applications, copying and pasting data, opening emails and attachments, and filling out forms.
- Develop a deep understanding of the UiPath Platform and its functionalities
- Develop automation workflows with UiPath Studio
- Become an evangelist of UiPath by identifying client needs and showcasing the best solutioning
- Learn and utilize new exciting technologies and how they integrate with UiPath
- Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities to expand the UiPath ecosystem
- Help gather project requirements for integration with partner products
Application Link: Click Here (only Registration form opens in Mobile)