Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) | 2019 Batch | B.Sc/ BCA | Across India | June 2018
Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Positions: Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)
Job Locations: Across India
Interview Location: Across India
- First Year Rs. 15,712 per month
- Second Year Rs. 17,810 per month
- Third Year Rs. 19,910 per month
- Fourth Year Rs. 23,000 per month
WILP Programme: Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers students a chance to build a remarkable career in the IT industry, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- B.Sc – Computer Science / Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics & Physics OR BCA
- Year of Passing: 2019 Batch Only
- Maximum three years of gap, if any, b/w 10th & graduation
- No Backlogs/Arrears
- Mandatory to have Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both 12th & Graduation
- Elementary Mathematics, Statistical Methods, Operations Research, Discrete Mathematical Structures – All are Mathematics subjects will be considered.
- Applied Mathematics / Logic and Discrete Mathematics / Quantitative Techniques are
Maths related subjects and will be considered.
- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – minimum 50%
- Graduation – minimum 60% or 6.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
- Admission into M.Tech degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrolment
- Online Assessment (80 minutes):
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communications Test (20 minutes)
- Technical & HR Interview
How To Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online as soon as possible. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
Apply Link: Click Here