Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019 | Engineering, Arts, Science, Commerce Graduates | 2019 Batch | BA, BBA, BBM, BMS, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BCM, BE, B.Tech | Bangalore and Pune | October 2019
Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Role: Service Desk
Job Locations: Bangalore and Pune
Salary: 3 LPA to 4.5 LPA
- Qualification – BA, BBA, BBM, BMS, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BCM, BE, B.Tech
- (Diploma/ ME/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ Any Masters degree are NOT eligible)
- Year of Passing – 2019 only
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
The opportunity under Service Desk Hiring is open for Arts, Science,Commerce Graduates and Engineering of 2019 batch from various streams who are aspiring to launch a dynamic career in the IT industry with Wipro. Please read on for further information regarding who we are looking for, eligibility criteria and application guidelines.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Click Here (only Registration form opens in Mobile)