Western Digital Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineering Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Western Digital
Western Digital Recruitment 2021: Western Digital Corporation (commonly referred to as Western Digital and often abbreviated as WDC) is an American computer data storage company and one of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world, along with its main competitor Seagate Technology.
Western Digital Corporation has a long history in the electronics industry as an integrated circuit maker and a storage products company. It rapidly became a speciality semiconductor maker, with start-up capital provided by several individual investors and industrial giant Emerson Electric.
Position: Software Engineering Intern
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ IT
- Who we are Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions.
- Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
- Innovating at the Boundaries of Technology Whether in your pocket, home, car, or the cloud, its likely Western Digital is with you every step of the way.
- It’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. That’s why we are always at the cusp of innovation, pushing the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
- Fueling Technology. Innovation for Today and Beyond Western Digital has long been at the forefront of game changing innovations. From the invention of the first hard drive to recent advancements in 3D NAND our journey of innovation continues to inspire those who dare to think big about the possibilities of data.
- Western Digital offers an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices, systems and solutions for business and consumers alike. We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible. The next big thing in data is you! Shape the future & define what’s possible. Come shape the future with us.
- Western Digital India Team represents Engineering R&D, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Strategy, Business Functions and Communications.
- We have a large R&D presence in Bengaluru and sales offices across the country.
- WD Bangalore is a Center of Excellence and within R&D, our team is focused on firmware development enterprise Hard Disk Drive development.
- It is a growing team that has within 2 years been responsible for key enterprise products, delivered the highest performing, lost cost, air datacenter hard disk drive and has been instrumental in design, development of next generation architecture and products.
- Bachelors or Master in CS, CE, EE, EC or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 8.0 GPA You have strong knowledge in C/C++, Object oriented programming, Data Structure, Algorithms, Strong aptitude and penchant for problem solving, algorithm design, system design, and complexity analysis skills.
- You have ability to rapidly learn new technologies, complex code and develop system view.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
- You’ll be a fun and enthusiastic teammate who enjoys a challenge and celebrates success.An ever positive, can-do attitude.
- Interest in storage technologies (HDD, Flash, nonvolatile memory) that is the backbone and lifeline of all the technologies (Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Cloud, Autonomous driving, Social Media, Streaming and entertainment, E-Commerce etc)
Apply Link: Job Expired