Volvo Recruitment 2020 | Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo Recruitment 2020: The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Mechanical Engineer – Chassis Technology, Fuel Systems
Industry Type: Automobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
In the area of CSETA Technology, we are now looking for a Mechanical Engineer – Chassis Equipment to contribute in the area of Fuel tanks installation.
- Design of Fuel tanks and Installation.
- Design of Sheet metal and Casting Complex brackets
- Knowledge of Beauty shields and Insulation material & process is an added advantage
- Work closely with supplier for development components.
- Establish a Strong Network with Global Counterparts and Cross functions.
- Strategize the More Responsibilities and Participation in the Global Projects.
- In your work, there will be frequent topics to handle with Global XFs and Suppliers around the world. It is required to establish right participation & contribution to the AE, PSRs and KM topics as well.
- Hands on work experience in similar automotive- Chassis Equipment fuel systems
- Experience in heavy commercial vehicle industry will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of application of GD&T
- Competence and exposure to Volvo Tools and Processes will be an added advantage
- Have holistic view on deliverables from other interfaces to secure quality & readiness before release.
- Knowledge Chassis Equipment’s packaging, routing & development.
- Agile way of working knowledge is an added advantage.
Application Link: Click Here