Volvo Recruitment 2019 | Hardware Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering | Bangalore | July 2019
Company: Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Hardware Electrical Electronics Engineer
Industry Type: Automobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3-6 years of experience in an automotive domain (OEM/Tier-1’s)
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation
- Hardware Electrical and Electronics Engineer is responsible for development of Automotive electrical components i.e. switches, sensors, power management & distribution components.
- You will be involved in requirement gathering, writing of Technical specifications and integration of components in the electrical system, release of component documentation in the PDM system.
- To drive discussions with suppliers on issues related to requirements definition, design, validation and follow-up.
- This work can be done in close collaboration with other stakeholders and project managers at all sites.
- Define and balance all the requirements to be considered in the development of these components to ensure maximum commonality
- Responsible for component development in collaboration with suppliers and global counterparts
- Analyze project and technical needs and lead development of Automotive electrical components.
- Drive technical concepts and ensure supplier agreements in place.
- Define and follow the validation plan
- Participate in project risk analyzes. DFMEA, SFMEA, APQP etc.
- Drive installation and ensure Documentation of our solutions (releases)
- Capitalize knowledge around protection and distribution components
- Contribute to continuous improvement on tools, work methods and the development process
Last Date: 10-July-2019
Application Link: Click Here