Volkswagen Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Apprentice Programme in Mechanic Mechatronics | 10th Pass | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Pune | Last Date: 17th August 2020
Company: Volkswagen India Private Limited
Volkswagen AG known internationally as the Volkswagen Group, is a German multinational automotive manufacturing company headquartered in Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany and indirectly majority owned by Austrian Porsche and Piëch families.
It designs, manufactures and distributes passenger and commercial vehicles, motorcycles, engines, and turbomachinery and offers related services including financing, leasing and fleet management.
Company Website: www.volkswagen.co.in
Volkswagen India Private Limited invites applications for Mechatronics trade – the most versatile trade in the industry.
3 & 1/2 years – Apprentice Programme in Mechanic Mechatronics.
Positions: Apprentice Programme in Mechanic Mechatronics
Stipend: As per company policy
Job Location: Chakan, Pune
Training onMechanic Mechatronics
The Mechatronics training follows the German Dual System of Vocational Education/NCVT & Optional Trade. The selected candidates shall be eligible for a monthly stipend of Rs.7875/- during the first year and proportionally applicable for the 2nd & 3rd year. Skoda Auto Volkswagen India follows a unique training methodology with the use of advanced technology available within the automobile Industry.
Eligibility Criteria for Mechanic Mechatronics:
- Candidates who have Passed Class 10th in 2019 or 2020
- General category with minimum 70% marks each in Mathematics and Science.
- SC/ST category candidates with Min 60% marks each in Mathematics and Science.
Age Limit for Mechanic Mechatronics:
- General category candidates below 17 years as on 01/6/2020 (Born on or after 01/6/2003)
- SC/ ST category candidates up to 19 years (Born on or after 01/6/2000)
- Aptitude/Skill test followed by a personal interview
- Date of Online Aptitude test: 23rd August 2020 (Sunday)
- Address: Skoda Volkswagen Academy, Skoda Auto Volkswagen India Private Limited, E-1, MIDC Industrial Area ( Phase III), Village: Nigoje Mhalunge, Kharabwadi, Taluka: Khed, Chakan, Pune-410 501.
- Contact: +91-2135-331806/1777
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can send their application including a CV (mentioning their age and mark sheet) and a copy of their school certificate, latest by 17th Aug 2020 to the above-mentioned address or to the following e-mail ID:
More details: Click Here