Vodafone Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Engineer Trainee | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Pune | January 2020
Company: Vodafone India Ltd
Vodafone India Ltd. is the second largest mobile network operator in India by subscriber base, after Airtel. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has approximately 185 million customers as of June 2015. It offers both prepaid and postpaid GSM cellular phone coverage throughout India with better presence in the metros.
Vodafone India provides services on basis of 900 MHz and 1800 MHz digital GSM technology. Vodafone India launched 3G services in the country in the January–March quarter of 2011 and plans to spend up to $500 million within two years on its 3G networks. Vodafone is the second largest player in telecom operator in India after Airtel, with a market share of 18.42%.
Company Website: www.vodafone.in
Positions: Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT; Electronics
To maintain the operational stability and Responsible for 1st level support of the VF DE – DWH environment. Responsible for day-to-day operation, monitoring and L1 support activities in Vodafone, working in a fast-paced high-pressure environment, the candidate will require the ability to thrive in a team atmosphere and work interactively across multiple departments & multiple technologies.
- Responsible for support and operations within agreed SLA parameters.
- Service Management Experience in IT Telco Operations environment
- Working knowledge of the following technologies: Wherescape, BTEQ, Oracle, SQL/PLSQL and Unix
- Excellent time management with strong sense of urgency, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong procedure oriented approach
- Well-versed in ITIL standards for delivery of services
- Should be able to workin 24 X 7 environment with rotating shifts which will include nights and weekends
- Communication – Clear and Crisp communication. Should be able to communicate assertively at all levels.
- Hands on Unix / Wintel experience and familiarity with SQL, Relational Databases
Apply Link: Click Here