Vodafone Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | 2015-2017 Batch | Pune | March 2018
Company: Vodafone India Ltd
Vodafone India Ltd. is the second largest mobile network operator in India by subscriber base, after Airtel. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has approximately 185 million customers as of June 2015. It offers both prepaid and postpaid GSM cellular phone coverage throughout India with better presence in the metros.
Vodafone India provides services on basis of 900 MHz and 1800 MHz digital GSM technology. Vodafone India launched 3G services in the country in the January–March quarter of 2011 and plans to spend up to $500 million within two years on its 3G networks. Vodafone is the second largest player in telecom operator in India after Airtel, with a market share of 18.42%.
Company Website: www.vodafone.in
Positions: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- Graduates (Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of Computer Applications) with 0 to 18 months of IT experience and excellent communication skills.
- To add more resources at the entry level and improve on experienced hiring.
- Graduates (Bachelor of Computer Applications/ Bachelor of Science) with Less than 18 months, post qualification
- Excellent communication skills.
Highlight account-abilities and KPIs for the requisitioned role, which could include (but not limited to)
- Typical outputs (Key deliverables & KPIs expected from the role holder)
- Impact on Business (How would the role holder impact/scale of influence Business decisions – strategic/operational)
- Interfaces with Customers, Suppliers & Third parties (Internal and external stakeholder interactions expected of this role )
- Leadership & Teamwork (Leadership Direction and accountabilities towards the Team)
- Innovation & Change (Expectations from this role in driving innovation and change)
Apply Link: Click Here