Vestas Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Control Engineer | ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electromechanical/ Instrumentation | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Recruitment 2021: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Control Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education for Vestas Recruitment 2021:
- Master degree in Electrical OR electro-mechanical, instrumentation & controls engineering with controls system background
- 0-2 years of Working experience in Simulation/Modelling tools as MATLAB SIMULINK
- Solid Competence on Mathematical modelling of Electro-Mechanical, Hydraulic Systems
- Knowledge on Control Design and Control Tuning using Model Based Control approach
- Exposure to state of art control algorithms/technologies in academics, projects works is an added advantage
- Working with Technical Leads, Functional leads and controls specialists on developing Control Solutions for wind turbines
- Understanding, Implementing & Testing the change in line with guidelines
- Participate in Implementation & Functional Reviews
- Perform the RCA on control algorithms & provide the solutions
- Provide the solution for turbine improvements on non-standard product requests, Service solutions
- Good at Control Theory
- Programming knowledge in C++, SQL, Python
- Control System Modelling, Controller Design, Controller Tuning & Controller Verification
- Good knowledge in Power generation concepts
- Knowledge in Aero Dynamics
- Knowledge on Data engineering, machine learning, mechanical engineering will be an added advantage
How to Apply for Vestas Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Vestas Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here