Vestas Recruitment 2021 | EAM Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2015 – 2017 Batch | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Recruitment 2021: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: EAM Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education for Vestas Recruitment 2021:
- Education background as Mechanical Engineer or allied, with 3-5 years of experience
- Experience in hands-on as well as theoretical work with machine tools and Equipment maintenance
- Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint & Advanced Excel using macros, pivot table, charts, Visual Basic will be an added advantage
- Exposure to Factory Tools & Equipment Maintenance
- Support statistical data analysis on machine down time, investigate root cause and implement corrective actions
- Quality and completeness of technical deliverables like structuring new tools, work order completion, spare parts creation
- Support in implementation of Enterprise Asset Management system in New factories
- Evaluate the machine efficiency & productivity of factories and provide the KPI reports to the factories on a weekly basis
- Gather necessary engineering or technical documents, specifications, drawings & calibration reports to systematize
- Have a high degree of flexibility and can work with limited supervision
- Have a high attitude , quality conscious and aspire to be the best
- Are open-minded and eager to learn
- Have a motivated attitude – and you are not afraid of getting your hands on
- Good communication skills with a range of stakeholders
How to Apply for Vestas Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Vestas Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here