Vestas Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Only 2019 Passed out
- With No Standing Arrears
Job Description: This role is a part of Global Procurement, Automation & ECM Services team, working as Graduate Engineer Trainee supporting different factories across Manufacturing & Global Procurement in Vestas worldwide on behalf of Global HSE.
- Process daily safety records intake in PDF file
- Send out notices to department leaders of overdue records
- Generate Daily, Weekly, Monthly factory reports
- Ability to read, understand and communicate End user requirements
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power point for reporting day to day developments / reporting
- Ability to plan & priorities work
Last date to apply: ASAP before the link expires
Apply Link: Click Here