Vestas Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Lead Grid Interconnection Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Assistant Lead Grid Interconnection Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering with minimum industry experience of 3 years is required. Out of which 2 years in wind power plant analysis and sizing.
- Simulation and modelling of the wind Power Plant including WTG, PV and storage
- Studying grid interconnection requirement and grid codes
- Analyzing site specific grid interconnection solutions
- Design or review the design for the BoP (balance of plant) for wind power plant
- Presentations and meeting with Grid operators/customers for project specific needs
- Work in close co-ordination with the Regional Technical Sale support team
- Report writing
Apply Link: Click Here