Vestas Recruitment 2019 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Chennai
Vestas Recruitment 2019 | Mechanical Engineer – Cooling & Conditioning | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Chennai | July 2019
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Mechanical Engineer – Cooling & Conditioning
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ Degree in Mechanical Engineering design Specialization in Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Preferred)
- Experience 2-5 years
- Interest for design and specification of mechanical systems and components
- Knowledge or experience in mechanical design and specification in accordance to international norms and standards
- Interest or experience from the wind industry
- Work with design and specifications of mechanical systems and components (Cooling & Conditioning)
- Work with design improvements, requests for none standard products, cost outs etc.
- Work with technical design documentation such as: System/component requirement; DFMEA; Design Description; Concept of Operation description; Health, Safety and Environment Risk Assessments Design Verification/test Procedure and Reporting
- Work together globally both internally and externally with purchase, suppliers, production, service, installation, transportation, etc.
- Cooperate and interface to many other systems and components
- Cooperation with many different stakeholders throughout the value chain including sourcing and suppliers
- Broad knowledge in Mechanical Engineering in one or more of these areas:
- Mechanical components
- Cooling & Conditioning Design
- Fire Suppression System Knowledge ( likely to have)
- Sheet metal design.
- Knowledge in Hoses, Welding of pipes, ducts, FAN, Technical Evaluation of suppliers, PPAP
- Knowledge of integrated product development
- Knowledge with Pro-Engineer or other 3D design tools, GD&T
Last date to apply: ASAP before the link expires
Apply Link: Click Here