Valeo Recruitment 2020 | CAD Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Valeo India Private Limited
Valeo is a multinational automotive supplier based in France, providing a wide range of products to auto manufacturers and after-markets. It is a member of the CAC 40 share index. Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations.
Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
Company Website: www.valeo.com
Positions: Engineer CAD
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Responsible Design and CAD support for Application of Electric machines for Hybrid vehicle and development
- Experience in the Automotive or Mechanical Industry and should have Product design experience (mandatory)
- To work autonomously in Catia V5 design tool – Part modelling, Surface, drafting, assembly and DMU Analysis(for packaging study)
- Participate in design of new product programs by previewing design standards for manufacturability and assembly and propose new ideas
- Design support proto samples & Testing/Process Fixtures
- Perform Packaging study with Customer environment and send report to counter part in France
- Perform stack-up calculation (1D tolerance analysis).
- Prepare the detail part dimensions and tolerances to ensure proper form, fit and function.
- Ability to problem-solve, multi-task to be perform.
- Ensure quality of the checking before delivery
- Perform PLM – Matrix
- Prepare and maintain work data management
- Contribute to the efficiency improvement by producing fast or automated processes.
Application Link: Click Here