UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | AE/ AO/ ARO/ Technician | 353 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ CA/ Degree | Uttar Pradesh | Last Date: 6th May 2020
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (UPRVUNL)
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) was constituted on dated 25.08.1980 under the Companies’ Act 1956 for construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector.
On 14 January 2000, in accordance to U.P. State Electr Reforms Acts 1999 and operation of U.P. Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000, U.P. State Electricity Board (U.P.S.E.B.), till then responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of power within the state of Uttar Pradesh, was unbundled and operations of the state sector thermal power stations were handed over to UPRVUNL
Positions: Asst Engineer (Trainee)/ Account Officer (Trainee)/ Asst Review Officer/ Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist/ Technician
Total Vacancies: 353
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M: 28 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil: 13 posts
- Account Officer (Trainee): 04 posts
- Assistant Review Officer: 10 posts
- Staff Nurse: 18 posts
- Pharmacist: 17 posts
- Technician Grade-II: 263 posts
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee)/ Account Officer (Trainee): Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Assistant Review Officer/ Staff Nurse: Rs.36,800 – 1,16,500/-
- Pharmacist: Rs.29,800 – 93,400/-
- Technician Grade-II: Rs.27,200 – 86,100/-
For Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M/ Civil:
- Candidates should complete full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in the following respective disciplines with not less than 65% marks from a recognized institute/ university
|Eligible Branches||Degrees in Engineering/Technology|
|Mechanical||Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Production & Industrial Engineering/ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering|
|Electrical||Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical
Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High
Voltage /Power Electronics/ Power Engineering
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation/ Electronics &
Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control
|Electronics||Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Computer Science and
|Computer Science & Engineering/ Information
For Account Officer (Trainee):
- Post Graduate Degree with High second class (i.e. 55% minimum) or Graduate Degree with first class from a University established by law in U.P.
- Cost Accountant or Chartered Accountant or other qualification equivalents thereto by the Board or the State Government duly qualified to practice as such. OR
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent in Finance/Accounts from any University
recognized by the Government of Uttar Pradesh
For Assistant Review Officer:
- Candidates should possess a degree of university established by law in India or other equivalent qualifications recognized by the State Government.
- Typing speed in Hindi and English on the computer with 20 and 25 wpm. respectively.
Good experience of working on computers.
For Staff Nurse:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery with Registration in UP Nursing Council
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Pharmacist with Registration in UP Pharmacy Council
For Technician Grade-II:
- Candidates should pass 10th standard examination with Math and Science Subject and
- ITI in Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument trade
- Should pass Course on Computer Concept (CCC) examination from NIELIT.
Assistant Engineer (Trainee)/ Account Officer (Trainee): Selection will be made through an objective type of competitive examination & Interview
Assistant Review Officer: Selection will be made through an objective & subjective type of competitive examination
Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist/ Technician: Selection will be made through an objective & subjective type competitive examination
- In CBT Examinations for all the posts, each question will carry 1 mark except for the post of Assistant Review Officer (for ARO post each objective type question will carry 2 marks).
- For every wrong answer attempted by the candidates negative marking of 1/4 th (i.e. 0.25) for all the posts except ARO and for ARO 0.50 marks will be deducted.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.700/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at UPRVUNL website (www.uprvunl.org) on or before 6th May 2020 extended.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here