UltraTech Cement Recruitment 2019 | Technical Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Cement Tech/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Mechanical | July 2019
UltraTech Cement Recruitment 2019 | Technical Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Cement Tech/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | Dhar | July 2019
Company: Ultratech Cement Limited
UltraTech Cement Ltd. is the largest manufacturer of grey cement, Ready Mix Concrete (RMC) and white cement in India. It is also one of the leading cement producers globally. UltraTech as a brand embodies ‘strength’, ‘reliability’ and ‘innovation’.
The company has an installed capacity of 93 Million Tonnes Per Annum (MTPA) of grey cement. UltraTech Cement has 18 integrated plants, 1 clinkerisation plant, 25 grinding units and 7 bulk terminals. Its operations span across India, UAE, Bahrain, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. UltraTech Cement is also India’s largest exporter of cement reaching out to meet the demand in countries around the Indian Ocean and the Middle East.
Positions: Professional-Technical Services/WCM
Department: Dhar Cement Works
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Dhar, Madhya Pradesh
Education: Diploma in Cement Technology/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Mechanical, B.Tech in Chemical/ Electrical/ Mechanical
- Business Delivery:- Process monitoring of kiln through Heat and Mass balance and preparing heat balance sheet .
- Strategic Project:- Identify and suggest modifications for productivity improvement through Plant optimization study
- Key systems and Process Improvement / Institutionalization:- DCW Value Driver preparation, presentation in daily production meeting and monitoring + highlighting the deviations
- Key systems and Process Improvement / Institutionalization:- Collection of all CSI data, Submission to TRC . Coordinate with TRC for CSI audit at DCW
- Annual Performance Improvement Projects:- Process Monitoring of Mills through flow measurement + fan efficiency + circuit sampling
- Knowledge experience for Heat mass balance, Flow measurement, sustainability data preparation. SAP, Budget, Fan calculations, site equipment measurements.
Last Date to Apply: 12th July 2019
Application Link: Click Here