UGVCL Recruitment 2020 | Programmer/ Officers | 12 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ LLB | Gujarat | Last Date: 5th March 2020
Company: Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL)
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. is an electricity company that was incorporated on 15 September 2003 by Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB). The Company obtained the Certificate of the Commencement of Business on 15 October 2003. The company was one of several created as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the power sector in the state of Gujarat in India.
For better administration and consumers’ conveniences, administrative area of Company is divided in to 12 Circles and out of which 8 Circles are under direct control of Corporate Office and 4 Circles are under the Control of Bhavnagar Zonal Office. You may view Company Office Map for details.
Company Website: www.ugvcl.com
Positions: Junior Programmer/ Health Safety & Environment Officer/ Asst Health Safety & Environment Officer/ Asst Law Officer
Total Vacancies: 12
- Junior Programmer – 5 posts
- Health Safety & Environment Office – 1 post
- Asst Health Safety & Environment Officer – 1 post
- Asst Law Officer – 5 posts
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Junior Programmer – Rs.45,400-1,01,200/- PM
- Health Safety & Environment Office – Rs.72,100-1,1,9400/- PM
- Asst Health Safety & Environment Officer – Rs.55,600-1,10,100 /- PM
- Asst Law Officer – Rs.45,400-1,01,200/- PM
Job Location: Gujarat
For Junior Programmer:
- BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ IT) or equivalent or full-time MCA degree of 03 years course with 55% without ATKT in last year/ last two semesters obtained from the Government Recognized University with a regular course.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant industrial experience of design & development of commercial application using PHP/MySQL/ORACLE /MS-SQL. Relevant Experience of software/application development in large/medium scale industries/organization is desirable.
For Health Safety & Environment Officer:
- BE/ B.Tech (HSE)/ Environment, Health and Safety Management / Environment Sciences with minimum 55% from a recognized University in India or Abroad
- Experience: 6 years
For Asst Health Safety & Environment Officer:
- B.Sc. (Environment) / Diploma in (HSE) / Environment, Health and Safety Management Environment Sciences with minimum 55% from recognized universities in India.
- Experience: 6 years
For Asst Law Officer:
- Special LLB with minimum 55% marks from the Government recognized University with full time regular course or Five years integrated course in law.
- Experience: 3 years
Selection will be based on Written Test, Online Test, Personal Interview.
- For UR/ SEBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 5th March 2020
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here