Uber Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BS/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS – Computer Science | Hyderabad
Company: Uber India Systems Pvt Ltd
Uber Recruitment 2021: Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it’s heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
From their founding in 2009 to their launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Company Website: www.uber.com
Positions: Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria: BS/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS – Computer Science
- Engineers at Uber have a deep impact across a wide variety of business and technology decisions spanning multiple projects. They are passionate and pragmatic technologists who are able to design, implement and deliver scalable and resilient systems. They are approachable, collaborators and mentors to engineers. Our engineering culture is the same across all our engineering offices: in Hyderabad, this is no different from San Francisco or our other locations.
- We are looking for someone with a passion for designing, building and scaling highly-available, mission-critical systems that support millions of users during their payment experience on a daily basis. Our systems ensure accurate and on-time payouts to our partners and seamless payment experience for our users along with providing a choice of payment methods (global and local).
- MS/BS in Computer science and at least 5 years of individual contributor experience as a software engineer
- Coding chops, clean, elegant, bug-free code in any of the following languages – Java, C++, GO
- Prior experience as a tech lead who has mentored/led small teams in building product features at scale
- The ability to go deep, but also appreciate the challenge of going broad. Uber has a huge stack, and we’re all over it: backend services, real-time dispatch, machine learning, mobile, web development, data and analytics, infrastructure, marketing systems.
- Solid understanding of distributed systems architecture – consensus, convergence, load balancing, data consistency and performance/efficiency constructs
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Intelligence. High adaptability. Ability to learn quickly.
- Strong desire to learn and grow, while building the best in class systems
- Strong flair for effective communication and collaboration – you know when to push on and when to step back
- An ability to have fun while working on the hardest problems
More Information: Click Here