Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021: Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2020:- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Company Website: www.thermofisher.com
Positions: Software Engineer-I
Experience: 0-1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2021:
- Minimum requirement is bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, IT or similar discipline or 0-1 year of relevant industry experience
- 0-1 years’ experience implementing laboratory informatics software (LIMS, ELN, LES, SDMS)
- Computer programming skills including C#, SQL and integration with webservices and APIs is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with fluency in English
The Solution Engineer is part of the Digital Engineering group within our Corporate IT division. This team works directly with teams within the Digital Science Business unit which delivers market-leading laboratory and data management solutions. These solutions help customers advance science, become more efficient, and improve their bottom lines. Our offerings shape the lab of the future, by accelerating innovation and driving productivity. In short, it’s our goal to make labs work the way laypeople think they do- with cloud-connected, instantaneous information, available seamlessly to scientists across the lab. This position is open in Bangalore, India location.
- The Solution Engineer is responsible for understanding requirements and developing solutions to meet those requirements. Our informatics solutions are a value-added component on top of our products that help to improve the customer experience and drive digital transformation of the lab.
- Assess new application ideas
- Research various available offerings
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Document and test new software applications
- Interview beta testers
How to Apply for Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here