THDC Recruitment 2018 | www.thdc.gov.in | Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Civil, Electrical, Mechanical | Across India | Last Date to Apply: 31st January 2018
Company: THDC India Limited
THDC India Limited (formerly known as Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd.), a Mini Ratna, Schedule – “A” company is a Joint Venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. The Equity is shared in the ratio of 75:25 between GoI and GoUP for the Power Component.
The Company was incorporated in July’ 88 to develop, operate & maintain the 2400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other hydro projects. The Company has an authorised share capital of ` 4000 cr. THDCIL is a Mini Ratna Category-I and Schedule ‘A’ CPSE.
Company Website: www.thdc.co.in
Position: Engineer Trainee
Total Vacancies: 40
- Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 15 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 15 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – 10 Posts
Job Location: Across India
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (BE/ B.Tech/ B.SC(Engg.) from a recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA
- Valid Score in the Electrical Engineering (EE), Civil Engineering (CE), Mechanical Engineering (ME) paper of GATE 2018. Candidate should have appear in the mentioned paper of GATE 2018 and Qualified in the same.
- Age limit (As on 31.1.2018): 18 to 30 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Note: Candidates who are appearing in final qualifying examination in 2018 are not to apply.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with THDCIL as per
merit based on the GATE -2018 marks and will be extended “Offer of Appointment”
on a provisional basis.
- The Selection process will be entirely based on the GATE Score-2018. GATE Score of
2017 and prior is not valid.
- There will be no Group Discussion and Interview and selection will be based purely on
- The normalized scores of GATE will form the basis of merit list.
- The merit list shall be separate for General/OBC/SC/ST/PwD category
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates)
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 31st January 2018.
Official Notification & Apply Link: Click Here