Textron Recruitment 2021 | Engineer – I | BE/ B.Tech – Aircraft Maintenance Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Textron India Private Limited
Textron Recruitment 2021: Textron Inc. is not only one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies, it is a pioneer of the diversified business model. Founded in 1923, we have grown into a network of businesses with total revenues of $13.9 billion, and approximately 34,000 employees with facilities and presence worldwide, serving a diverse and global customer base.
Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.,Textron is ranked 219th on the Fortune 500 list of largest U.S. companies. Backed by an 80-year history of growth and innovation, Textron continues to set new standards of excellence in every market it serves.
Company Website: www.textron.com
Positions: Engineer – I
Experience: 1.5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
The Technical Publication Author/Analyst (TPAA) position is accountable for the aero-logistics analysis and technical writing involved in developing the documentation to support aircraft systems.
The primary responsibility is for the development of maintenance procedures supporting aircraft airframes, engines and mechanical systems for commercial programs.
The TPAA will have a working knowledge of Provisioning/Supply Support, Task/Maintenance Plan Analysis, Illustrated Parts Breakdowns (IPB), Support Equipment, and Special Tool List which span across multiple aircraft platforms, modifications, and development programs.
- The TPAA should have general understanding of industry documents and manuals and be experienced with multiple output formats such as MS Word, .PDF and Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM). Added Advantage if TPAA will have experience with an XML authoring tool, S1000D Common Source Database, and Simplified Technical English.
- Experience in one or more of the Life Cycle Support disciplines to include: 1.5+ years of aviation maintenance experience (military or civilian), and supportability engineering or logistics support analysis experience.
- Must be a detailed oriented/self starter able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced logistics environment.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office suite.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Aviation Maintenance license or certification preferred
- Performs other duties as required
Application Link: Click Here