Texas Instruments Recruitment 2020 | Product Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – EEE/ ECE | Bangalore
Texas Instruments Recruitment 2020 | Product Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Texas Instruments (India) Pvt Ltd
Texas Instruments Inc. (TI) is an American technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States, TI is one of the top ten semiconductor companies worldwide, based on sales volume. Texas Instruments’s focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which accounts for more than 85% of their revenue.
TI also produces TI digital light processing (DLP) technology and education technology products including calculators, microcontrollers and multi-core processors. To date, TI has more than 43,000 patents worldwide
Company Website: www.ti.com
Positions: Automation Engineer
Experience: 2 – 12 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in EEE or ECE
- 2-12 years of Product/Test engineering experience on analog and mixed signal products
- Complete understanding of Semiconductor flow from design to volume production
- Solid understanding of CMOS and BiCMOS process technology, Circuit knowledge
- Assume overall product ownership, understand new product from time of its introduction and take it through Characterization, Test and Qualification to successfully release it to production.
- Work with Design, Systems, Technology and Packaging to evaluate project feasibility; ensure timely project launch.
- Identify Manufacturing Site for Assembly and Test (wafer & package test) and get ready for new product (cost effective, efficient and maintaining quality), work with Fab / Manufacturing to fix yield issues.
- Actively participate in design, test and validation reviews pre and post Silicon; Generate qualification plan, design reliability test hardware; manage and execute qualification.
- Work with Packaging on thermal, electrical and mechanical package analysis to choose the best cost effective and reliable package for given product.
- Support bench and ATE bring-up, debug and characterization, test time reduction
- Data Summary, identify results trend and conclude outcome, debug and identify root cause of failures (if any) and final summary presentation to top management with conclusions and suggestions.
- Work with production and planning to ensure timely transfer of volume production
- Post Production Support for Customer issues (Failure Analysis) or internal issues (yield fallout, Yield Improvements, Quality Improvements, Test Hole etc.). Address and Fix issues by taking it through “8D”.
Apply Link: Click Here