Teradata Recruitment 2021 | Associate Cloud Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc – Computer Science/ IT | Pune
Company: Teradata India Pvt Ltd
Teradata Recruitment 2021: Teradata Corporation is an American computer company that sells analytic data platforms, applications and related services. Its products are meant to consolidate data from different sources and make the data available for analysis. Formerly a division of NCR Corporation, Teradata was incorporated in 1979 and separated from NCR in October 2007.
Michael Koehler became president and CEO of Teradata after its 2007 spin off from NCR. Teradata’s Applications business is led by Darryl McDonald, and the corporate headquarters are in Miamisburg, Ohio.
Company Website: www.teradata.com
Positions: Associate Cloud Engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc – Computers/ IT
Teradata is looking for experienced Cloud Engineers who possess a balance of technical proficiency, functional domain knowledge, with strong communication skills. They will work closely with other team members to implement cloud solutions / services. It will be covering all stages and tasks within the entire development cycle of a cloud application / service. They may also participate in solution building for moving existing services and remodel it in native cloud architecture.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with cross functional teams in Agile software development to design and automate test plans; create infrastructure and environments to run components and end-to-end integration tests at scale.
- Develop and integrate automation tests as part of CI/CD process to enable rapid development, build, deployment, test, and production release of Teradata Vantage Cloud and Applications on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud platforms.
- Develop deep understanding of features; proactively identify, troubleshoot and analyze software defects and risks independently Assist Cloud Engineers in the identification, reproduction and resolution of product defects Utilize understanding of quality engineering, DevOps, software engineering best practices and user experience to influence design and implementation approaches.
- The ideal candidate is a technically versatile team player with passion for quality.
- BSCS/MSCS degree or equivalent. 1-2 years of experience in professional software/cloud engineering, including agile development.
- Proven experience with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud platforms, micro-services, RESTful API-based architecture and networking. Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review tools (Git, Jenkins, Jira, etc.)
- Good working experience in engineering practices such as code reviews, unit test, static code analysis, code coverage analysis, software security, etc.
- Basic knowledge and experience with database and SQL. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Strong interpersonal and communications skills. Dive deep, detail-oriented and customer-focused.
Application Link: Click Here