Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | ASE | 2018 & 2019 Batch | BCA/ BCS/ B.Sc | PAN India
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Registration Drive 2019 | Freshers | Associate System Engineer – ASE | 2018 & 2019 Batch | BCA/ BCS/ B.Sc | Across India | June 2019
Company: Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. Tech Mahindra has 864 active clients as of June 2017
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Positions: Associate System Engineer – ASE
Salary: Rs 3.25 LPA
Job Location: Across India Offices
Interview Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune
Details of Drive: To be intimated to shortlisted candidates
- This off campus drive is open only for those candidates who have completed their B.Sc – (Computers/ Electronics/ Maths/ Statistics/ Physics/ IT)/ BCA/ BCS in 2018 or 2019.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation before 2018 are not eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in all courses since SSC/Xth till graduation.
- Maximum of 1 year Gap in between courses is allowed if any.
- Course Completion within the stipulated timeline as per respective university guidelines.
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
- All rounds will be conducted on the same day.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc, would be given the preference
Test and interview location: Test and Interview location would be communicated to shortlisted candidates over a mail, min. 1 week prior to the date of test.
Note: During probation candidate will undergo unit specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Registration Link: Click Here