TCS Off Campus Drive 2020 through NQT | Freshers | ASE | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | Across India
TCS Off Campus Drive 2020 through NQT | Freshers | Associate System Engineer | 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Engineering Branches; MCA/ M.Sc | Across India | Last Date: 17th October 2020
Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Associate System Engineer
Job Location: Across India
- Rs.3.36 LPA for BE/ B.Tech
- Rs.3.53 LPA for ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
- 2021 YOP (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA)
- An applicant must have minimum 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared.
- The applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- If selected, the student while joining TCS must have cleared all pending backlogs/arrears/ATKT within the course duration as stipulated by the University failing which joining will not be permitted.
- It is mandatory to declare academic gaps. Overall break should not exceed 24 months. Any exceptions are permissible only for valid reasons subject to satisfactory check of relevant document(s) at the time of test/interview/onboarding
- An applicant should be between 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Campus Hiring process.
- Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered).
- All Engineering Streams.
- MCA with B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BA (with Math /Statistics Background)
- M.Sc in Information technology/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)
- Reasoning Ability (30 questions)
- Numerical Ability (26 questions)
- Programming Logic (10 Questions)
- Coding (2 Questions).
How To Apply:
The application process for TCS Campus Hiring comprises of the below mandatory steps:
STEP 1: Register for the entrance/aptitude test on the National Qualifier Test (NQT) website
Registration link: https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
Select “Subject Test” option in the NQT registration form which includes “Programming Test” to ensure your candidature is considered for TCS Campus Hiring YoP 2021.
STEP 2: Navigate to TCS Next Step Portal
Registration link: https://nextstep.tcs.com
Last Date: 17th October 2020
For More Details & Apply: Click Here