Tata Steel Recruitment 2021 | Manager – Investor Relations | CA/ MBA/ PGDM – Finance | Mumbai
Company: Tata Steel Limited
Tata Steel Recruitment 2021: Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents. Tata Steel was established in India as Asia’s first integrated private steel company in 1907. With this, we also developed India’s first industrial city at Jamshedpur. Today, we are among the leading global steel companies. Our annual crude steel capacity across Indian operations is nearly 13 MnTPA and we registered a turnover of US $7889 Mn in FY 2017. We also set up our second greenfield steel plant in the eastern state of Odisha; commissioning the first phase (3 MnTPA) of 8M tonnes of steel capacity in 2016. We possess and operate captive mines that help us maintain cost-competitiveness and production efficiencies through an uninterrupted supply of raw material. This is how we ensure that we remain the lowest cost producer of steel in Asia.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Manager – Investor Relations
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Education: CA/ CFA/ MBA/ PGDM – Finance
- Prepare internal documents covering analyst feedback report, monthly IR report, IR model, audit committee pack and department Budget.
- Help the team on other internal/departmental deliverables on need basis. Analyse monthly shareholding data.
- Maintain data base/profile on institutional Investors & analysts.
- Maintain detailed model of company’s financial performance Track research notes on Company and peers, and present summary report.
- Track and analyse peers performance for competitor analysis Collate & help Sr. Manager Investor Relations in preparing external communication documents like quarterly analyst presentations, press releases and speakers script. Help in departmental contribution for annual report and website content update.
- Adhere to SEBI & other regulatory guidelines related to IR Experience- 3 to 5 Years
Understanding of stock markets with relevant experience in Investor relations/ investor relations advisory/equity research role is necessary Experience of preparing presentations, MIS, Internal reports Understanding of valuation matrix and financial reports Good communication and analytical skills Experience in metals & mining industry is desirable
Application Link: Click Here