Tata Steel Recruitment 2019 | Engineer IBMD | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Automobile, Electrical, Mechanical, Production | Odisha | November 2019
Company: Tata Steel BSL Ltd
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteelbsl.co.in
Positions: Engineer- IBMD ( Coordinator Steel Slag Processing & Handling)
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Angul, Odisha
Education: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Automobile, Electrical, Mechanical, Production
- Monitor SMS Slag Pit area for readiness for dumping, pit digging and evacuation etc. Safety and environment related compliance in shift level.
- Own personnel to do overall supervision, taking care of company assets from a life cycle perspective.
- Expediting urgent and rush orders. Scheduling balling pit and lancing operations. Support in customer complaint analysis, related to despatch.
- Safety and governance of operation in shift in the associated area.
- Interface between O&M shift crew and the Officer for MRP & Slag Yard.
- Experience of working in hot/cold metal/slag associated function.
- Should have computer proficiency, knowledge of MS office.
Application Link: Click Here