Tata Steel Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Assistant Engineer Trainee – AET | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – All Branches | Across India
Company: Tata Steel Limited
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Assistant Engineer Trainee – AET
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: 1st Year – ₹28,000/month; 2nd year – ₹30,000/month
Job Location: Across India
Interview Location: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Jamshedpur
Tata Steel is seeking applications from interested candidates for the following positions for Project, Manufacturing, Construction and Design verticles on Contract Basis for a period of 2 years. Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for selection process.
Contract Duration: 2 years (Trainee). The engagement under the contract is temporary. No claim shall be entertained for regular employment on that basis at any stage or for pay and perks payable to regular employees.
AETs would go periodic evaluations and basis successful completion of assessment, may be considered for employment in Tata Steel and will be placed as Assistant Manager
- Must have completed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) (Candidates with 0 years of experience post completing their are also eligible to apply)
- Must have attended Full time AICTE approved Campus Program.
- Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE /B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) Examination.
- Must have scored minimum 75% in Class 10th/Matriculation
- Age limit: Below 30 years as on 22.12.2017 (Candidates born on or after 22nd December 1987)
Functions to be selected for:-
- Civil & Structural
- Mineral Processing
- Production Engineering
Emoluments during training period:
- During the contract the AETs will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend as detailed: 1st year: 28,000 per month, 2nd year: 30,000 per month.
- AETs will be covered under medi-claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of 6,000/- per annum)
Last Date to Apply: 31st December 2017
Detailed Advertisment: Click Here