Tata Communications Walk-In Drive | Freshers | Trainee | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics | Chennai | 6th September 2019
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- BE/ B.Tech – ECE – 2019 passed outs only.
- Basic knowledge of telecom network infrastructure & Excellent communication
- Project work in Cloud, Unix, Windows, Database, Storage, Backup, Network/ Information Security technologies will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills.
- Telecommunications engineers use their technical expertise to provide a range of services and engineering solutions revolving around different modes of communication and information transfer, such as wireless telephony services, radio and satellite communications, internet and broadband technologies.
- Responsible, able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates attend the drive in the following venue on 6 September 2019.
Date: 6th September 2019
Timing: 2 PM – 4 PM
Tata Communications Transformation Services ( Old Building )
Tiruvalluvar Satellite Earth Station,
No.226, Red Hills Road,