Tata Communications Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Technical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Pune
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications Recruitment 2020:- Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Technical Support Engineer
Salary: 2.00 to 2.50 LPA
Job Location: Pune
- Telecommunications engineers use their technical expertise to provide a range of services and engineering solutions revolving around different modes of communication and information transfer, such as wireless telephony services, radio and satellite communications, internet and broadband technologies.
- Responsible, able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision.
- Basic knowledge on telecom network infrastructure.
- Project work in Cloud, Unix, Windows, Database, Storage, Backup, Network/Information Security technologies will be an added advantage.
- The candidate MUST have excellent communication skills.
- Candidates should be ready to work in any shift timings including night shifts.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology, work location and timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
Application Link: Click Here