Tata Communications Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Junior Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ E&C/ Telecom | Chennai
Tata Communications Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Junior Engineer | 2016 – 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom | Chennai | August 2019
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Jr. Team Member – Project Planning & Implementation
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom
- Drive implementation of projects related to installation of Wireless, IP services, ATM deployment etc. project as per PMP guidelines.
- Conduct site visits for identification, evaluation and assessment of field conditions in order to evaluate feasibility of installation project and specified design or business generation parameters.
- Plan and coordinate site preparation for readiness related to ramp up of resources and infrastructure (i.e. power, construction, back haul, colocation etc.)
- Monitor progress of site deployment through detailed activity plan for each site. Liaise with relevant teams to discuss service impacting event schedules to seek sign off.
- Conduct site audits from time to time and ensure compliance including site commercial terms with respective sites/parties.
- Analyze field conditions against design parameters and resolve escalated issues if any.
- Interact with vendors, construction contractors, logistics firms, Govt. authorities as appropriate to get requisite permits for deployment/installation. Arrange for inspections with required authorities.
- Conduct installation in case of standard and intermediate projects or monitor installation by vendor for complex projects.
- Design the route network for relevant projects, perform options analysis and plan the roll out of networks (e.g. LMSD, NLD, MAN) build outs within allocated capex and required timelines as defined by business team.
- Prepare HLD (high level design) document based on MRD submitted by business. Recommend efficient connectivity using existing network and build on existing network.
- Track movement of resources, installation, equipment testing and verification by NOC team.
- Conduct configuration as per Engineering plan design and run standard acceptance tests and stability tests as per defined parameters in test sheets.
Application Link: Click Here