Tata BlueScope Steel Recruitment 2021 | Trainee/ Junior Associate | LLB | Pune
Company: Tata BlueScope Steel Limited
Tata BlueScope Steel Recruitment 2021: Tata BlueScope Steel is an equal joint venture between Tata Steel and BlueScope Steel, Australia. The company operates in the SAARC region in the field of coated steel, steel building solutions and related building products.
On November 23, 2005, two leading global players in the steel industry namely Tata Steel and BlueScope Steel, inked a 50:50 Joint Venture agreement to form a new entity called “Tata BlueScope Steel”. Tata Steel, world’s sixth largest player in the steel industry and BlueScope Steel, a leading international flat steel solutions company, came together to promote the usage of steel in construction industry in the SAARC region.
Company Website: www.tatabluescopesteel.com
Positions: Trainee/ Junior Associate
Experience: 1-3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Bluescope Steel Recruitment 2021:
LLB (any IPR related qualification/ experience will be added advantage)
- 1-3 yrs experience in corporate and court background ( experience in manufacturing industry is preferable)
- Drafting of agreements, Negotiation of contracts
- Experience in handling criminal, civil legal cases and arbitration
- Drafting of notices, replies etc.
- i. Review and drafting of agreements related with Domestic vendors, NDAs, bank guarantees, tender documents, procurement agreement as may be instructed, lease deed, indemnity deeds, power of attorney, declarations, undertakings etc.
- ii. Manage and maintain legal documents, agreement drive in hard and soft copies.
- i. May be able to attend court hearings and coordinate with lawyers regarding litigation matters
- ii. Prepare first drafts of notices/ replies, pleadings and court related documents
- iii. Track all litigation matters, prepare MIS, take updates from lawyers, consultants and internal teams
- iv. May be able to do legal research and draft/ create fresh templates of the documents after taking necessary inputs from HOD or other teams
- v. Maintaining official records in soft and hard copies, of all legal pleadings with respect to all litigations pending before judicial/quasi –judicial authority/appropriate authority.
Compliance, and IPR Management
- i. work on the compliance related document/ legal opinion etc. as may be required by HOD
- ii. Able to understand IPR laws and collect necessary updates from attorney for opposition matters, IPR cases, prepare and maintain MIS on regular basis, keep track of IPR matters
- iii. Coordinate with internal teams and HOD for payments of consultants, lawyers etc. and processing of invoices, assist in maintain MIS of invoices, following the SOP of procurement
- iv. Take requisite approvals on time, prepare approval notes and get them implemented
- v. Work on the IPR documents repository and maintain the common drive as instructed and guided by the HOD.
How to Apply for Tata Bluescope Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
More Information: Click Here