Tamil Nadu Forest Department (TNFUSRC) Recruitment 2020 | Forest Guard | 320 Posts | www.forests.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Forest Department (TNFUSRC) Recruitment 2020 | www.forests.tn.gov.in | Freshers | Forest Guard | 320 Posts | Last Date: 14th February 2020
Company: Tamil Nadu Forest Department (TNFUSRC)
TamilNadu Forest Uniformed Services is responsible for protecting the forest areas and its environmental issues of Tamil Nadu. And also responsible to save the wild animals, water system and food system across the Tamil Nadu forest.
The main objective of the Tamil Nadu Forest Department is to maintain biodiversity and eco-systems of forests. It mainly functioning for increase forest area and trees for the improvement of forest quality.
Company Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in
Positions: Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence
Total Vacancies: 320
- Forest Guard: 227 Posts
- Forest Guard with Driving Licence: 93 Posts
Salary (Pay Scale): Rs. 18,200-57,900/- PM
Job Location: Across Tamil Nadu
For Forest Guard:
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
For Forest Guard with Driving Licence:
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course (Plus Two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Must possess a valid Driving licence issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- Must possess a Certificate from a reputed firm or company to the effect that the candidate possesses experience in driving of Light motor vehicles / Heavy Motor Vehicles for a period of not less than three years after getting the driving licence.
- Must possess a basic knowledge about the general mechanism of automobiles.
|Category||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)|
|Male||163||79-84 (on full inspiration)|
|Female and Third gender||150||74-79 (on full inspiration)|
- General: 21-30 Years as on 01-07-2019
- SCs/SC(A)s/STs/MBCs/DCs/BCs/BCMs/DWs of all Castes: 21-35 Years
- Ex-servicemen: 21-30 Years
- The selection process will be based on Online Examination, Physical Standards Test, Endurance Test & Medical Examination.
- Based on the Online Examination, the eligible (successful) candidates will be called for appearing in Certificate Verification, Physical Standards Verification and Endurance Test in 1:3 ratio for final Selection.
Scheme of Examination:
- The question paper contains General Knowledge for 150 Marks with 2 Hrs duration.
- The question paper will be set both in English and Tamil.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- BCs, BCMs, MBCs/DCs, SCs, SC(A)s and STs: 30%
- For Others: 40%
- For Others: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment: Only online payment through Payment Gateway.
Examination Center: Exam will be held in all districts of Tamil Nadu.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 25th January 2020 to 14th February 2020.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here