Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 | Assistants/ Driver | 1023 Posts | Any Degree | Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Assistants/ Junior Assistants/ Office Assistants/ Driver | 1023 Posts | Any Degree | Tamil Nadu | Last Date: 26th February 2020
Company: Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank
Theni District Recruitment Bureau is a statutory body constituted by Rule 151(5) of Tamil nadu Cooperative Societies Rules 1988 and Go No. 3 (Ms) Cooperation, Food and Consumer Protection Dept dated 5.1.2016 to recruit staff strength for the cooperative institutions in Tamil Nadu.
Company Website: www.tn.gov.in
Positions: Assistants/ Junior Assistant/ Office Assistants/ Drivers
Total Vacancies: 1023
- Tamil Nadu Cooperative – Office Asst: 154 Posts, Driver: 19 Post
- Chennai District (Other than Chennai Central Cooperative) – Asst: 100 Posts, Jr.Assistant: 17 Posts
- Chennai District Central Cooperative – Assistant: 203 Posts
- Dindigul Cooperative – Office Asst: 26 Posts, Driver: 06 Post
- Salem Central Cooperative – Office Asst: 53 Posts, Driver: 04 Post
- Salem Cooperative – Office Asst: 05 Posts
- Kancheepuram Cooperative – Office Asst: 75 Posts, Driver: 05 Post
- Tirunelveli Cooperative – Office Asst: 15 Posts, Driver: 04 Post
- Dharmapuri Cooperative – Office Asst: 34 Posts, Driver: 03 Post
- Chennai District in Apex Cooperative – Assistant: 291 Posts, Jr.Assistant: 09 Posts
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Office Assistant: Rs.9,300 – 35150/- PM
- Driver: Rs.11,250 – 33,075/- PM
- Assistant: Rs.5,500-62,000/- PM
- Junior Assistant: Rs.5,000-62,000/- PM
Job Location: Across Tamil Nadu
- Any Degree in 10+2+3 pattern with certificate course in Co-operative training
- Should have basic knowledge in computer education.
- Should study Tamil as a subject in their higher secondary/undergraduate graduation.
For Office Assistant:
- Candidates should pass 8th standard examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates should pass 8th standard
- Able to read and write the Tamil language
- Candidates should have a valid driving licence
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of driving experience
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit:
- SC/ ST/ MBC/ PWD/ Ex-serviceman: No Age limit
- OC: 30 years
- Ex-serviceman-OC: 48 years
- PWD-OC: 40 years
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on the shortlisting of applications, written test and personal interview.
Scheme of Selection:
- The written test can have 20 multiple choice questions for a total of 170 marks with a duration of 180 minutes.
- The medium of question paper will be in both Tamil and English.
- Candidates can check written test syllabus, answer key in DCB Recruitment portal.
- Shortlisted candidates from the written test called for personal interview/viva voce.
- The final selection in terms of 85:15 ration of written test and interview marks, respectively.
- For General: Rs.250/-
Note: SC/ST/PWD/Widows candidates are exempted from the application fees.
Mode of Payment: Online payment through State Bank of India
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online and postal for various recruitments in all districts cooperative bank. Check the following table.
|District Name||Total Posts||Last Date||Application|
|Chennai District Cooperative Bank||117||26.02.2020||Click here|
|Chennai District Central Cooperative Bank||203||26.02.2020||Click here|
|Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank||173||12.02.2020||Click here|
|Tirunelveli Cooperative||19||10.02.2020||Click here|
|Dindigul Cooperative||32||07.02.2020||Click here|
|Salem Central Cooperative||57||07.02.2020||Click here|
|Kancheepuram Cooperative||80||07.02.2020||Click here|
|Dharmapuri Cooperative||37||07.02.2020||Click here|
|Chennai District in Apex Cooperative||300||01.02.2020||Click here|