Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Assistants | 300 Posts | Any Degree | Tamil Nadu | Last Date: 1st February 2020
Company: Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank
Theni District Recruitment Bureau is a statutory body constituted by Rule 151(5) of Tamil nadu Cooperative Societies Rules 1988 and Go No. 3 (Ms) Cooperation, Food and Consumer Protection Dept dated 5.1.2016 to recruit staff strength for the cooperative institutions in Tamil Nadu.
Company Website: www.tn.gov.in
Positions: Assistants/ Junior Assistant
Total Vacancies: 300
- Tamil Nadu State Apex Co-operative Bank – 176 Posts
- TN Coop State Agriculture & Rural Development Bank – 57 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Cooperative Marketing Federation Limited – 58 Posts
For Junior Assistant:
- Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union – 6 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Consumer Co-Operative – 3 Posts
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Tamil Nadu State Apex Co-operative Bank – Rs.18,800-56,500/-
- TN Coop State Agriculture & Rural Development Bank – Rs.13,000 – 45,460/-
- Tamilnadu Cooperative Marketing Federation Limited – Rs.15,000 – 62,000/-
For Junior Assistant:
- Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union – Rs.9,300-34,800/-
- Tamil Nadu Consumer Co-Operative – Rs.19,500 – 62,000/-
Job Location: Across Tamil Nadu
- Candidates should complete any degree (10+2+3 pattern) with certificate course in Co-operative training
- Fellowship training certificate
- Should have knowledge in Computer Application
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years as on 01-01-2020
- Maximum Age Limit:
- SC/ ST/ MBC/ PWD/ Ex-serviceman: No Age limit
- OC: 30 years
- Ex-serviceman-OC: 48 years
- PWD-OC: 40 years
Selection Process :
The selection will be based on the shortlisting of applications, written test and personal interview.
Scheme of Selection:
- The written test can have 20 multiple choice questions for a total of 170 marks with a duration of 180 minutes.
- The medium of question paper will be in both Tamil and English.
- Candidates can check written test syllabus, answer key in DCB Recruitment portal.
- Shortlisted candidates from the written test called for personal interview/viva voce.
- The final selection in terms of 85:15 ration of written test and interview marks, respectively.
- For General: Rs.250/-
Note: SC/ST/PWD/Widows candidates are exempted from the application fees.
Mode of Payment: Online payment through State Bank of India
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post in online and download online application on or before 1st February 2020 up to 5:45 PM.
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click Here