Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2019 | Automobile/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore
Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2019 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering | Bangalore | November 2019
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Overall Vehicle Development-MassKonzept
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering
- Good understanding of Vehicle Architecture Terminology.
- Conversant with Automotive Product Development Process
- Knowledge of various Vehicle Regulations & Homologation requirements.
- Know How of Vehicle ergonomics & knowledge about Global Car Information Exchange (GCIE).
- Good hold on NX CAD tool in Drafting & Modelling modules.
- Development of and series production support for the vehicle dimensional concept which meets the project objectives regarding interior and exterior styling, function, quality, legal specifications and production concerns. Benchmarking of relevant vehicle dimensions and specifications.
- Supervision, evaluation and validation of styling design models based on GFK requirements and ECE & NAFTA regulations.
- Ensure documentation of development progress in the RD systems (Smaragd etc.) for Master blatt, 3D-Maßsolids, Masterliste.
- Understanding Vehicle Certification/homologation requirements & creation of Certification, Homologation, GCIE & other drawings.
- Continuous interaction with packaging engineers and styling design department.
- Initialization and implementation of measures in the event of deviations from the vehicle specifications and module strategy or other change requirements.
- Co-ordinate work with onsite/off shore colleagues and ensure smooth execution of above mentioned responsibilities.
- Creation of 3D CAD surface data from scan data, interaction with expert to discuss the requirements and ensure the requirements are captured in 3D surface data.
Application Link: Click Here