KONE Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee R&D | 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Chennai
KONE Elevator Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee R&D | 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Chennai | October 2019
Company: KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd
Kone Corporation We are into manufacturing elevators, escalators. We have been into this industry since 1910. We have our head quarters in Helsinki, Finland. We are Globally 4th position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have achieved 4.6 billion euros turnover (globally). We have been operating in 50 countries in the world. We have 34800 employees working in KONE Corporation. Kone India (P) Ltd We are a 100% subsidiary of KONE Corporation, Finland.
We have been into this industry since 1984. We have our head quarters in Chennai. We are No.1 position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have 44 branches in India. We have approx. 2700 employees working in Kone India
Company Website: www.kone.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee R&D
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- BE/ B.Tech -Electronics with 7.0 CGPA/70%
- 2019/ 2018 passout
- Good fundamental knowledge about the Electronic devices and components with their functions.
- Good knowledge in Analog and Digital circuts
- Should be well versed in using the Schematic diagram, circuit diagram and other debugging soft tools.
- Able to use standard office software (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing failure analysis and experiments to determine root cause of product failures at system and component levels.
- Work with design engineering, manufacturing process engineering personnel to drive corrective and preventive actions for continuous improvement.
- Generate comprehensive Failure Analysis Report.
- Responsible for evaluating the manufacturing quality of PCB according to IPC-A-600 and IPC-A-610 Standard.
- Responsible for maintaining the Electronics Component/PCBA stock and Test Equipments like Simulators, Measuring instruments and its calibration
- Responsible for maintaining 5S & Safety work culture in Laboratory
Apply Link: Click Here