Aptean Recruitment 2019 | Associate Engineer – Development | 2015 – 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | May 2019
That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
Company Website: www.aptean.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Development
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech Minimum Experience and Skills: 1-3 Years of Experience in .NET,MVC
The Associate Engineer, Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Associate Engineer, Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products. The Associate Engineer, Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions. • Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
Application Link: Click Here