TAFE Recruitment 2020 | Territory Parts Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore/ Hubli
Company: Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE)
Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) is a part of the Chennai based Amalgamations group , a US$ 1 Billion light engineering group with diverse interests in Tractors and their aggregates, Diesel Engine, Automobile Components, Engineering Tools, Paints, Plantations etc.
TAFE produces tractors in the 25 to 90 HP range in a variety of models. TAFE acquired Eicher Tractor business in June 2005 through a wholly owned subsidiary, viz., TAFE Motors and Tractors Limited (TMTL). TAFE is an ISO 9000 certified company that believes that quality is not something that is inspected or input into a product. To meet the increasing market demand and export requirement,TAFE is augmenting its production levels at all its manufacturing facilities.
Company Website: www.tafe.com
Positions: Territory Parts Engineer
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore/ Hubli
Education: Graduate with 3- 6 years of experience in Automobile or Tractor Spare Parts & Lubes Sales Management.
- To achieve Primary & Secondary Sales target for Tractor Spare Parts,Accessories and Lubes for the assigned market.
- To manage big stockiest / distributors and track and monitor their return on investment.
- Responsible to generate the leads though BTL activities, New Product Launches and product promotions for the assigned territory.
- To ensure the complete Market Intelligence being mapped as per the standards and requirements.
- Candidate should be flexible to work anywhere in Karnataka.
Application Link: Click Here