Synopsys Recruitment 2020 | Intern – Technical Engineering | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical & Electronics Engineering | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Noida
Company: Synopsys India
Synopsys Recruitment 2020: Synopsys India established its operations in Bangalore as an offshore R&D center in 1995 and added a field organization in 1997. Today, the company has offices in Hyderabad, Noida, Mumbai and New Delhi, where more than 1,300 employees are involved in the research, design and development of key technologies and products that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market.
Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.synopsys.com
Positions: Intern (Technical Engineering)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in EEE
The Intern(Technical) is responsible for a wide variety of verification tasks, including designing self-checking test benches using modern verification techniques; designing verification components such as bus functional models, monitors, and behavioral models; implementing functional coverage and assertions using System Verilog/C++; and developing test and functional coverage plans based on device specifications. This position will also be responsible for analyzing and debugging simulation failures, as well as analyzing functional coverage results.
- Strong Verilog coding skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong C/C++ or Perl or python scripting skills
- Knowledge on FPGA Architectures
- Highly skilled with one or more industry standard simulation tools Synopsys VCS, Verdi
- Strong understanding of typical design structures (FIFO’s, pipelines, memories, state machines, etc.)
- Fast leaner, comfortable and confident interacting with architects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.Tech/M.Tech in EE from a reputed institute
Apply Link: Click Here