Swiggy Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Development Engineer/ Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Swiggy Recruitment 2021: It all started back in 2014 when two BITS Pilani graduates, Sriharsha Majety and Nandan Reddy decided they wanted to make life easier by changing the way India eats – all with just a tap! With their idea of ’hyperlocal food delivery’, all they needed was the tech to power it and were introduced to Rahul Jaimini, who brought this vision to life with the first website. And with this, Swiggy was launched as a food ordering & delivery platform. In August of 2014, Swiggy began operations by signing up a few restaurants in Koramangala, Bengaluru. Soon enough, the first team of Hunger Saviors came into action to deliver food within 40 minutes. Shortly after, Swiggy raised its first round of funding and launched the app in May of 2015. Fun fact: The technology that delivers great food right to your doorstep was completely developed in-house!
With love and support from consumers, Swiggy expanded far and wide, first through the entire city of Bengaluru and then across the entire country. As they say, the rest is history. To ensure and focus on better consumer experience, Swiggy has launched a platform for partn
Company Website: www.swiggy.com
Positions: Software Development Engineer I/ Data Engineer
Experience: 6 months – 2 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or IT
- You’ll be building the systems to support large scale data processing for analytics and data science use.
- Build and manage platform for robust data pipelines for batch and streaming data with strong focus on monitoring and automation ·
- Design, develop, test, deploy, debug, maintain and improve the software. · Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Improve operational excellence of the platform and contribute to on-call responsibilities.
- Technical hands-on, with deep-dive expertise in designing and developing Data and ML Ops applications for high scale. ·
- 6 months to 2 years of experience in developing Data/ML products ·
- Excellent command over batch/stream processing systems and strong problem solving and analytical skills. ·
- Knowledge of big data systems like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Flink, Kafka etc. ·
- Understanding of public cloud platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure · Exceptional coding skills in a high-level programming language like Java/Scala/Golang/Python ·
- Proficiency in SQL and Additional skills in data modelling and query optimization is nice to have.
Apply Link: Click Here