SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 | www.ssc.nic.in | Multi Tasking Staff | Across India | Last Date: 21st March 2021
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 | www.ssc.nic.in | Freshers | Multi Tasking Staff | 10th Class | Across India | Last Date: 21st March 2021
Company: Staff Selection Commission
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission is the administrative structure for the conducting the recruitments for the selection of candidates for various sectors in Government of India.
The headquarter is located in New Delhi and sub-office and sub-regions will be located across India.The commission functioning with the head of the chairman and Secretary cum Controller of Examinations.
Company Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Positions: Multi Tasking Staff
Salary: Pay will be according to Level-1 in the pay matrix.
Job Location: Across India
Candidates must complete Matriculation from a recognized board.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021.
- The Selection Process is based on the Examination, followed by document verification.
- The Examination consists of Paper-I & Paper-II (Computer Based Examination and written examination).
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2020:
Paper-I(Objective Type): Computer Base Mode:
- Paper-I will be conducted in computer-based mode with a total of 100 marks.
- The SSC MTS Question paper will be set General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, and General English, Numerical Aptitude.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring their own Slide–Rule, Calculator, Logarithm Tables
and Steam Table for Paper-I.
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
Paper-II (Conventional Type ): Written Examination
|Subject||Questions & Marks||Duration|
|Short Essay/Letter in English
or in any language included in
the 8th schedule of the
|50 marks||30 minutes|
SSC MTS Syllabus:
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
It would include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
Candidates’ understanding of the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and writing ability would be tested.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff through online from 5th February 2021 to 21st March 2021.
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
- Submission of online applications: 5th February 2021
- Last date for receipt of applications: 21st March 2021
- Last date for making online fee payment: 23rd March 2021 (23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 25th March 2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan: 29th March 2021
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I & Paper-II): 1st July 2021 to 20th July 2021
- Date of Paper-II (Conventional): 21st November 2021