Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 | Strength & Conditioning Expert | 62 Posts | Degree/ PG | Delhi
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 | Strength & Conditioning Expert | 62 Posts | Degree/ PG – Sports and Exercise Science/ Sports Science/ Sports Coaching | Delhi | Last Date: 6th November 2020
Company: Sports Authority of India
The Sports Authority of India (SAI), a successor organization of the IXth Asian Games held in New Delhi in 1982, was set up as a Society registered of Societies Act, 1860 in pursuance of the Resolution No. 1-1/83/SAI dated 25th January 1984 of the Department of Sports, Govt. of India with the objective of promotion of Sports and Games as detailed in the Resolution.
It is also entrusted with the responsibility of maintaining and utilizing, on the behalf of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, the following Stadia in Delhi which were constructed/renovated for the IX Asian Games held in New Delhi in 1982 :-
- Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex
- Indira Gandhi Sports Complex
- Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium
- Dr. Shyam Prasad Mookherjee Swimming Pool Complex
- Dr. Karni Singh Shooting Ranges
Company Website: www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
Positions: Strength and Conditioning Expert
Total Vacancies: 62 Posts
Salary: Rs. 60,000 – 1,50,000/- PM
Job Location: Delhi
Candidates should complete Graduation/ Post Graduation in Sports and Exercise Science/Sports Science/ Sports Coaching or Any Graduation with ASCA Level-1 or above/ CSCS/ UK SCA accredited coach/ Diploma in fitness training / Certificate course in Fitness Training from a recognized Institutes.
Candidates age must be maximum 45 years as on 06-11-2020.
Selection will be based on the basis of interview.
Candidates will be assessed on the following parameters:
- Domain Expertise
- Practical knowledge and knowledge of allied sports science disciplines
- Aptitude for working in a sports organization
- Principles of training, Programming of training design and its organization
- Soft skills
- Pre-Rehabilitation& Injury Management
- Design and implement strength training and conditioning programs inseason, off-season, and pre-season for all athletes in various programs in a manner that reflects research-driven practices in accordance with the Long-Term Athletic/Fitness Development Model.
- Work in cooperation with the sports medicine or athletic training staff in the rehabilitation and strengthening of injured athletes.
- Facilitate a collaborative relationship among sport coaches, sports medicine, and the strength and conditioning staff.
- Design and implement policies and procedures for the strength and conditioning program in accordance with the guidelines of SAI.
- Develop systems for tracking athlete attendance and athlete progress in conjunction with the sport coaches.
- Conduct an annual needs-analysis for each sport team in conjunction with the Coaching staff and sport science team at the conclusion of each sport season.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates have to apply online for the posts of Experts from 23rd October 2020 to 6th November 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click Here