Silicon Labs Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Interns | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I | 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Silicon Labs Inc
Silicon Labs Recruitment 2021 : Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (Silicon Labs) is a fabless global technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, other silicon devices and software, which it sells to electronics design engineers and manufacturers in Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer and automotive markets worldwide.
It is headquartered in Austin, Texas, United States. The company focuses on microcontrollers (MCUs), wireless system on chips (SoCs), timing devices, digital isolation devices, sensors and broadcast devices. The company also produces software stacks including firmware libraries and protocol-based software, and a free software development platform called Simplicity Studio.
Job Locations: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree students graduating who major in EE/ECE/E&I/CSE/IT or any other domain with a strong orientation towards computer programming as part of the coursework or projects, available to do industrial internship for 5 to 9months.
- Good fundamental knowledge of C/C++
- Exposure to any embedded platforms such as ARM, RISC-V, AVR, MSP430, 8051 or HC08 is desired
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- In this role, you will help the IoT Platform Team based out of Hyderabad in developing and testing new features that are part of our IoT SDK.
- IoT Platform Software is responsible for delivering all MCU drivers and services, RTOS support, radio APIs, and embedded security features for Silicon Labs ICs. We work closely with the Silicon IC Design team to define the new features and functionality in our IoT ICs. We work with the Silicon Labs wireless protocol teams to enable our end customers to build amazing new IoT products.
- Assist the development efforts of our team to meet our software release deadlines
- Get involved in brainstorming sessions to help drive innovation and push the existing boundaries in the IoT realm
Preferrable Job Requirements:
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Embedded Systems
- Exposure to IoT platforms and technologies
- Experience with device drivers for MCU peripherals (UART, SPI, GPIO, I2C, RTC, DMA, etc.)
- Experience with one or more RTOS – FreeRTOS, uc/OS, Zephyr preferred
Application Link: Click Here